Need help making a complaint about health or social care in the Rochdale borough?
We know it can be hard to know where to start when making a complaint. Our online resources can help you work out what to do and how to get the most out of your complaint.
Our role is to ensure that the voices of those who use services reach the ears of decision makers – even when those voices have something difficult to say.
Healthwatch Rochdale can put you in touch with the right organisation to listen to your concerns, and make sure your voice is heard.
We work closely with the Advocacy Together Hub Rochdale Team, who provide support and information around raising concerns and complaints about care and treatment received by the NHS in Rochdale. We understand that it can be hard to speak out if you have had a difficult experience; if you want support to make a complaint about NHS services, we can put you in touch with Advocacy Together Hub Rochdale team of independent advocates.
What Advocacy Together Hub Rochdale can do:
- generally support you with your NHS complaint
- give you the opportunity to speak in confidence to someone who is independent of the NHS
- provide self-help information so you can manage your own complaint
- help you get interpreting services if you need them
- prepare letters for you
- prepare for and attend meetings with you
- explain different options available to you at each stage
- speak to people on your behalf if necessary
What Advocacy Together Hub Rochdale cannot do:
- offer advice - financial, medical, legal or any other kind
- make decisions on your behalf
- help claim financial compensation
- get an NHS employee disciplined
- undertake investigations around complaint
The Advocacy Together Hub Rochdale team can be contacted on 01706 645 830 or email email@example.com