The Advisory Group will also be an education portal for insight into the ongoing changes within the health and social care arena of the Rochdale borough, giving members the chance to influence change with providers and commissioners as well as holding Healthwatch Rochdale’s Board to account on our local work plan.
Healthwatch Rochdale are interested in receiving applications from people who can represent one of the following special interest groups.
- Health services, including GP Practices and Hospital services
- Mental health
- Children and young people
- Older people
- BAME Communities
- People with a physical or learning disability
The main responsibilities as a member of the Healthwatch Rochdale Advisory Group are to:
- Feedback your/or your communities experience of health and social care services
- Provide feedback on key policies, strategies, service redesigns and quality performance to commissioners and providers
- Encourage local people to feedback their experience of health and social care services in Rochdale
If you are interested in this role please contact Healthwatch Rochdale on 01706 249575 and ask to speak with Kate Jones, Chief Executive Officer.
The closing date for applications to be submitted is Friday 19th July 2019.