Healthwatch Rochdale are currently recruiting for a new voluntary Chair to join our existing board members in the development and management of the strategic running of the organisation.
The chair will help to lead and steer the direction of the organisation and will take part in public board meetings and participate in statutory meetings on behalf of Healthwatch Rochdale.
Healthwatch Rochdale are currently looking for a new chairperson who can:
- Be the leader and spokesperson of the Healthwatch Rochdale Board and is expected to fully understand and represent Healthwatch Rochdale and its activities.
- Ensure involvement and accountability
- Line manage the CEO on behalf of the Board
- Ensure the effective management of the business
- Efficiently conduct Board meetings and subcommittee meetings
The current Chair, Jane Jackson, has been Chair of the board since its creation in April 2015 but she has now decided to step down due to other commitments.
’If you are interested in applying for the position of Chair of Healthwatch Rochdale then please complete the online application form below or contact the office on 01706 249575 or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 8th March.