Healthwatch Rochdale are currently recruiting for a new voluntary Chair to join our existing board members in the development and management of the strategic running of the organisation.
The chair will help to lead and steer the direction of the organisation and will take part in public board meetings and participate in statutory meetings on behalf of Healthwatch Rochdale.
Healthwatch Rochdale are currently looking for a new chairperson who can:
- Be the leader and spokesperson of the Healthwatch Rochdale Board and is expected to fully understand and represent Healthwatch Rochdale and its activities.
- Attend local strategic meetings
- Ensure involvement and accountability
- Ensure the effective management of the business
- Efficiently conduct Board meetings and subcommittee meetings
The current Chair, Jane Jackson, has been Chair of the board since its creation in April 2015 but she has now decided to step down due to other commitments.
If you are passionate about health and social care and want to help ensure that the residents of Rochdale get the best from these service I hope you will consider applying for this role.’
If you are interested in the position of Chair for Healthwatch Rochdale then please complete the online application form or contact the office on 01706 249575 or firstname.lastname@example.org closing date Wednesday 30th June.
Interviews for this role will take place on Thursday 15th July 2021