Healthwatch Rochdale are currently recruiting volunteers to join our existing board members in the development and management of the strategic running of the organisation.
Healthwatch Rochdale are currently looking for people with the below previous experiences:
- Commissioning or delivering health and/or social care services or public services particularly within a health and social care environment.
- Running an information or advice service for members of the public.
- Experience of managing domiciliary care or residential/nursing home services.
- Management or leadership of a voluntary organisations or social enterprise.
- Experience of working with children and/or young people.
- Strategic management of a large organisations.
- Community engagement with residents to enable their experiences to influence policy and service delivery
- People who live and/or use health and care services in Rochdale plus members of organisations (including public and private sectors and voluntary, community and social enterprises) active in Rochdale.
Kate Jones, chief executive of HWR, said: “It is a very exciting time to join the Healthwatch Rochdale board, with the changes across the whole health and social care system due to the Covid-19 pandemic.”
If you are interested in the position of Board Member for Healthwatch Rochdale then please contact the team on 01706249575 or send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org closing date is 17.30 on Friday 19th June 2020.
Healthwatch Rochdale is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes diversity.