Chief Executive - Kate Jones
I live and work in the Rochdale borough and as a resident use many local health and social care services. I strongly believe that people are the experts of their own health conditions and feel that educating the public about future services and changes to come are vital in the new approach with patients.
My job is to provide leadership and direction to the Healthwatch Rochdale team. I work with the board of directors, staff team, volunteers and health and social care providers to provide an effective service delivered to a high standard, whilst ensuring Healthwatch Rochdale has a sustainable and growing future.
01706 249 575
All staff can be contacted on 01706 249 575
All quires should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Leach - Operations Manager
- Claire Birch - Communications Officer
- Emma Radcliffe - Community Project Worker
- Beryl Richmond - Enter and View Representative
- Dave Logan - Enter and View Representative
- Elizabeth Williamson - Enter and View Representative
- Irene Jackson - Enter and View Representative
- Karen Kelland - Enter and View Representative
- Monica Oliver - Enter and View Representative