This workplan highlights the key work streams which will be delivered as part of Healthwatch Rochdale’s core statutory duties. The plan does not include any commissioned pieces of work which Healthwatch Rochdale intend to complete.
The information within the workplan highlights the key workstreams that Healthwatch Rochdale is proposing to undertake in 2021/22. The plan demonstrates how the workstreams will cover multiple special delivery functions (SDF) to offer a more holistic approach, from patient engagement, service re-design, service inspections, signposting through to how reporting and best practice will be shared locally, regionally and nationally.
The workplan has 9 key workstreams which include the following:
- GP Access
- Residential/Nursing home Enter and View
- Access to community mental health services for all ages
- Information, Advice and Signposting service
- Volunteering with Healthwatch
- #TogetherRochdale Communications Group
- Resident Forum – An Audience With
- Advisory Group