The annual report outlines the work of Healthwatch Rochdale over the last twelve months which was shaped by the Covid 19 pandemic, the impact this work has made and details of our future plans.
The Annual Report highlights that in 2020/21:
- 226 local people shared their experience of health and social care services with us
- 203 people were given information, advice and signposting support
- 674 people shared their experience of living through the Covid 19 pandemic with us
- Carried out 3 surveys with a total of 1810 responses.
- Held 17 focus groups with a total of 37 responses